Ciao Bella Bows

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Featured in Cookie Magazine

A few months back I was contacted by the research department at Cookie Magazine (parenting mag).  They asked if I could ship a few samples of my product to them for their consideration on a summer article they were developing.  I was first and foremost SHOCKED, but completely excited at the same time.  So you can imagine that when I found out that my hair accessories were selected I was just over the moon because it's awesome exposure for Ciao Bella Bows!!!

Link to the article at CookieMag

Here is the piece:

little "bow" peep
 

The little one who loves variety can wear the headband or bow alone or easily slip the clip into the headband for three distinct looks. A Velcro strip on the headband keeps unruly hair at bay.

from $12 for both pieces, $7 for headbands and $5 for average bows, Ciao Bella Bows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie,
It's Kathi Morris. I love your bows but i would really like to catch up. Call me at (704) 503-6097 or email me at kd.morris@windstream.net